Legal noticePelletier respects the privacy of the visitors of its website. Only if you voluntarily decide to enter personal data and expressly give your consent to process them, we collect your personal data and use them only for the purpose you have asked for. If you don’t enter personal data, only anonymized data is kept about your visit.
- When visiting our website, certain data are automatically stored on our servers for the purpose of system administration or for statistical or backup purposes. These data comprise the name of your Internet service provider, in some cases your IP address, the version of your browser software, the operating system of the computer used to access our website, the website you are using to visit us, the websites that you visit while you are with us and, if applicable, any search terms you have been using to find our website. Depending on the circumstances, such data may allow that conclusions be drawn about certain visitors to the website. However, no person-related data are used in this context. Such data are used solely after having been rendered anonymously. If Pelletier transfers data to an external service-provider, technical and organizational measures will be taken which guarantee that their transmission occurs in conformity with the statutory data protection regulations.
- Similar statistical data are also stored by our partner Google. These data are (but are not limited to) your IP address, the version of your browser software, the operating system of the computer used to access our website, the browser you are using to visit us, the time you have spent on each page, and, if applicable, any search terms you have been using to find our website. We use Googles Analytics service to have a better understanding of the user behavior on our website. We use the results to improve the user experience of our website, and increase our sales. Read more on how Google stores, uses and protect this data on https://privacy.google.com.
- Personal data is stored when you fill in our contact form. You consent to their usage by accepting our terms and conditions. These data are then used only for the purpose you’ve chosen while filling in the form – mostly for contacting you or for subscribing you to our newsletter.
- If you voluntarily supply us with personal-related data, we shall not use, process or transfer these data beyond the limits permitted by statute or defined by yourself in your declaration of consent. Furthermore, we will transfer your data only, if we are obliged to do so by official or court orders. Under no circumstances this data will be used for commercial actions by partners unless you have explicitly given permission for this.
- Any changes to this Privacy Statement will be published on this page. This enables you to inform yourself at any time about which data we are storing and how we collect and use such data.
- Pelletier will store your data safely and, therefore, take all precautionary measures to protect your data against loss, abuse or changes. Contractual partners of Pelletier who have access to your data in order to provide services to you on behalf of Pelletier are contractually obliged to keep such information in confidence and may not use these data for any other purpose. In some cases, it will be necessary that we transfer your inquiries to affiliated companies of Pelletier. Also in these cases your data will be treated confidential.
- Stored data will be deleted by Pelletier upon expiration of the statutory or contractual filing period or if Pelletier no longer requires the same. At any time, you may, of course, ask for the deletion of your data. You are also entitled at any time to revoke your consent to the use or processing of your person-related data with future effect. In these cases, or if you have any other wishes in connection with your person-related data, please send an e-mail to Pelletier : firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter to Pelletier, Rue de Gosselies 15, 1080 Brussels, Belgium. Please also contact us this way, if you would like to know whether we have collected data about you and, if so, which data. We shall endeavor to comply with your wish immediately.
- Please read also tour cookies-policy.
- In order to facilitate the use of our website, we use "cookies". Cookies are small pieces of data temporarily stored on the hard disk of your computer by your browser, necessary for the use of our website.
- We use them for the proper functioning of the web page, as well as to generate anonymous statistics of the public behavior of the site.
- Through our website a cookie is placed from the American company Google, as part of the "Analytics" service. We use this service to track and get reports on how visitors use the website. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or if third parties process the information on behalf of Google. We have no influence on this. The information is transferred to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
- We also place "tracking cookies" on your computer. We use these cookies to keep track of which pages you visit in order to build up a profile of your online behavior. This profile is not linked to your name, address, e-mail address, etc., but serves only to align advertisements on platforms such as Facebook and Google to your profile so that they are as relevant as possible to you.
- The cookies we use store the following information, amongst others. All information that is related to your person is encrypted:
- Your language preference
- Your currency unit
- Products you recently watched
- Your name and surname
- Your account and basket ID
- Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies. You can avoid this by changing the configuration of your browser. You can delete cookies stored on your PC at any time by removing temporary Internet files, but you will lose some functionality, such as the ability to re-open your shopping cart after leaving the site. See your browser's help function for details on how to clear cookies or prevent them from being written to your computer.